Served with fresh green salad
Meat Stuffed Pepper
Chicken Stuffed Pepper
Chicken Chat on Puree
Garlic Fried Mushroom
Tandoori King Prawn
King Prawn Butterfly
King Prawn Puri
Tandoori Mixed Grill
Served with fresh green salad
- Seasoned butterfly sardines fried together with spring onions, fresh coriander then wrapped and served in a thin, crispy pastry.
- Sliced sheek kebab served sizzling on an iron skillet with fried peppers, garam massala and a hint of ginger.
- Smashed baby potatoes mixed with spices, mustard seeds, turmeric, coated in a light batter then fried.
- A tasty selection of vegetable starters.
- Chicken fillets coated in a special marinade created from yoghurt, cream, cardamom seeds and cheese, then barbecued in the tandoori clay oven.
- Tender chicken fillets, lightly seasoned with authentic spices then cooked on the traditional Indian tava.
Nvarang Chicken Tikka
- Diced chicken tikka stir fried with curry leaves, spring onions, peppers and mint.
- A scrumptios selection of mixed meat starters.
- Indian cottage cheese stir fried with fresh green chillies, spring onions and peppers in a slightly hot and tangy chilli relish.
Garlic Fried Prawns
- Tender prawns fried with garlic and herbs and accompanied with a garlic sauce.
- Pangash fish marinated in light spices then pan fried with onions & peppers.
- Succulent duck breast, seasoned with spices and shallow fried until crispy and finally served with a honey drizzle and sesame seeds.
- A taste of the ocean! Individually prepared seafood delicacies served on one delicious platter.
- Fillets of salmon, marinated then roasted in the tandoori clay oven. May contain bones.
Chicken or Meat Dangoli
- A sweet dish cooked with onions, a touch of coconut and a gravy made from ground nuts. Finally garnished with banana.
Chicken or Meat Relish
- Chicken or meat prepared in a fresh coriander relish.
Meat Khada Massala
- Bayleaf, cardamom, cinnamon with thick bhuna sauce, with of ginger.
Chicken or Meat Korahi
- Cubed chicken or meat cooked with diced onions, peppers and herbs in a thick korahi sauce.
- Chicken tikka cooked in a meidum sauce with green beans.
Chicken Tikka Massala (Sweet)
- The nations favourite dish! Tender chicken delicately blended in a creamy sauce with ground nuts and cream.
Makhani Chicken (Sweet & Creamy)
- A rich velvety smooth dish cooked with chicken tikka and light spices.
Chicken Tikka Badami (Sweet)
- Chicken tikka cooked with cashew nuts, pistachio nuts and almonds in a fresh cream sauce.
Chicken or Meat Nagaziah
- Cooked with naga chillies, the hottest of all chillies, to create a very hot dish with a difference.
Chicken or Meat Garlic Chilli Bahar
- A very hot dish prepared with fresh garlic and chillies in a delicious, tasty sauce.
South Indian Garlic Chilli
- Chicken or meat barbecued chicken pieces in a fresh garlic and chilli sauce with fresh coriander and a touch of crispy red chilli.
- Chicken or meat marinated then roastd in the tandoori clay oven then cooked with chef′s special bhuna sauce.
- Cubes of chicken tikka cooked in a delicate medium sauce with minced meat and potatoes.
Tandoori Mix Garlic Chilli Korahi
- Chicken tikka, meat tikka and sheek kebab cooked in a slightly hot sauce with plenty of garlic and chilli.
Tandoori Mix Massala
- A sweet and creamy dish cooked with a range of delicacies from the tandoori including chicken tikka, meat tikka, tandoori chicken.
Tandoori Special Sizzler
- A mix of tandoori meats including chicken tikka, meat tikka and tandoori chicken strips in a bhuna style sauce served sizzling on a sizzler.
Chicken Ginger Korahi
- A delicate concoction of chicken and fresh ginger in a medium reduced bhuna sauce.
Butter Chicken (Swet & Creamy)
- A rich, creamy smooth dish cooked with chicken tikka and lots of butter.
King Prawn Korahi
- Freshwater king prawns cooked with diced onions, peppers and herbs in a thick korahi sauce.
Tandoori King Prawn Massala
- (Sweet & creamy) Large, freshwater king prawns marinated and tandoor baked then blended in a rich, creamy sauce with ground nuts.
Dil Se Tikka
- Whole chicken breast cooked with mustard seeds and curry leaves in chef′s special bhuna style sauce.
- Chicken or meat tikka prepared with extra garlic then cooked wiht chunky roasted onions, tomatoes and peppers in a medium sauce.
Lime Pot Shashlick (Chicken or Meat)
- Shashlick onions & capsicum cooked in lime pot sauce with tandoori exotic spices.
- Breast chicken cooked with cheese in a sweet and creamy gravy sauce.
Lime Special Curry
- Mix of chicken, meat, prawn cooked in a meidum heat sauce.
Tandoori Mix Balti
- Chicken tikka, meat tikka, tandoori chicken cooked in a traditional balti sauce with onions and peppers.
- This dish is cooked in chef′s special sauce with green chilli, coriander, garlic and mint in a thick sauce.
Tandoori Mix Stir Fry Chilli Sizzler Hot
- Chicken tikka, meat tikka, sheek kebab, tandoori chicken (off the bone) & king prawns cooked with onion and green chilli. A dry and hot dish. Served with naan bread.
+£2 extra for King Prawn dishes
Chicken Tikka Massala & Chicken Korahi
Garlic Chilli Chicken & Chicken Bhuna
Chicken Relish & Chicken Jalfrezi
Create Your Own
DINING IN ONLY – NOT AVAILABLE FOR TAKEAWAY
Murgh Shahi Tukra
- Whole breast chicken stuffed with a delicious savoury vegetable filling and accompanied wiht a special Kashmiri sauce. Served with pilau rice.
- Marinated chicken fillets grilled with onions, peppers and tomatoes and served with a dhal samba on stir fried noodles.
Tetul Tarkari (Slightly Hot)
- Lightly spiced chicken fillets, shallow fried on an Indian tava, then cooked with onions and peppers in a special tamarind sauce. Served with rice.
Minty Murgh Tukra
- Whole chicken breast with a filling of spiced minced meat, roasted in tandoor then cooked with fresh mint leaves, turmeric, cumin and coriander seeds in a medium sauce, served with pilau rice.
- Chicken tikka slices stir fried wiht spring onions, peppers, baby corn, baby carrots and a layered galric tarka sauce. Served with sizzling on an iron skillet and accompanied with rice.
Murgh Amdani (Sweet)
- Diced chicken tikka cooked with mango in a rich, fruity, creamy sauce. Served with pilau rice.
- Chicken breast seasoned with selected herbs and spices, roasted in the tandoor then served on a bed of grilled vegetables and tamarind sauce.
- Exquisitely prepared meat chips, tandoor baked, then coated in a tasty shatkora fruit pickle sauce. Served with pilau rice.
Modhu Minty Meat
- Tender diced meat slow cooked with baby potatoes in a reduced sauce consisting of honey, sweet mango and fresh garden mint. Served with rice.
- Minced meat and spinach meatballs steam cooked in a delicious chat sauce. Served with rice.
- Breast chicken cooked on tava pan with onions & capsicum in chef′s tamarind chilli sauce. Served with rice.
Please be aware: may contain bones.
Salmon E Salon
- Salmon fillets marinated then baked in the tandoor clay oven and finally cooked in chef′s special medium hot sauce.
- Fillets of salmon, lightly spiced then cooked with mustard seeds, curry leaves and light spices.
- Boneless fillets of tilapia cooked in a bhuna sauce.
Lime Tenga Fish
- Choice fillets of Bangladeshi fish cooked with diced potato in a tangy lime.
- Spiced kakri fish sauteed in veg oil and served on a bed of bhaji created using onions, peppers and chilli.
- Bangladeshi fish seasoned with garlic and herbs. Shallow fried in olive oil and cooked in a medium bhuna sauce with fresh spices and herbs.
Basmati rice cooked with flavours of tender spice with any chicken, meat, prawn or veg. Served with a vegetable curry.
Chicken Tikka Biryani
Meat Tikka Biryani
Tandoori Chicken Biryani
Lime Special Biryani
King Prawn Biryani
Tandoori King Pawn Biryani
Tandoori Special Biryani
Shabji Garlic Chilli Bahar
- A very hot dish of assorted fresh vegetables with plenty of garlic and chillies in a tantalising sauce.
Mixed Vegetable Relish
- A variety of fresh vegetables prepared in a fresh coriander relish sauce with a hint of garlic and ginger.
Korahi Mixed Vegetables
- Moderately spiced mixe vegetables cooked with diced onions, pepper, herbs and spices in a thick korahi sauce. Served sizzling on a hot iron skillet.
Vegetable Massala (Sweet)
- An assortment of fresh vegetables cooked in a creamy sauce with ground nuts.
A choice of Curry | Balti | Kurma | Madras | Bhuna | Roghan | Pathia | Dhansak | Dupiaza | Jalfrezi | Malaya | Vindaloo
Veg Side Dishes
Mixed Vegetable Bhaji
Scampi & Chips
Chicken Omelette & Chips
Fried Chicken & Chips
Mushroom Omlette & Chips
Nuggets & Chips
Sirloin Steak & Chips
Sundries & Extras
Garlic Fried Rice
Peas Pilau Rice
Vegetable Pilau Rice
Lemon Chilli Fried Rice
Egg Fried Rice
Mushroom Pilau Rice
Keema Pilau Rice
Lime Special Rice
- Rice cooked with spring onions, cauliflower and liquid seasoning.
- Minced Meat
- with fruits and nuts
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh green chillies and garlic. Hot!
- Cheese, garlic, keema, dhonia
- Clay oven baked wheat bread
- Light puff pastry type bread
- Mixed vegetables